Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Are you aware of the financial loss you can suffer from in case of the theft of your car? You might have insured it. However, chances are remote that the insurance company will reimburse you in the event of its theft because you did not install a door on its garage. Are you worried that installing a garage door will damage the aesthetics of your home? Its time that you looked at the wide range of Home Depot doors, particularly those meant for garages. The extensive variety of garage doors displayed on their online store, available in a wide range of prices, colors, and models, ensures you will surely a model that meets your budget without spoiling the beauty of your home.
They offer several types of doors such as
• Carriage style
The Home Depot garage door prices range from $195 to $4000.
• $194 for the Clopay value series... available in two sizes 9ft x 7ft and 8ft x 7ft. You need to pick it up from their store
• $598 for the Clopay Premium Series... 8ft x 7ft. Inclusive of home delivery charges
• $1,137 for the Clopay Gallery Collection... 8ft x 7ft. Inclusive of home delivery charges
• $3,773 for the Clopay Coachman Collection... 6ft x 7ft. Inclusive of home delivery charges
If you are not sure about the size of the door required, contact them and request them to send a professional to inspect your garage. They will assess it and verify the size required. However, if you are a do it yourself guy, you can input the dimensions of your garage door on their website and then select a door of your choice.
You can also view the product details inclusive of its color, finish, thickness, accessories, and warranty. You can also watch their online video to get a comprehensive idea about how the door looks once fitted. Once you have chosen a door, proceed to the checkout section to pay and complete the transaction. To simplify the procedure, their online store allows you to make your selection using filters like:
• How to get it (home delivery or pick it up)
• Price (based on ascending, descending, and popularity) including the number of models available in that range
• Star based ratings
• Selecting up to four doors and comparing them
• Configuration (single or double door)
• Size (width x height)
• Insulated or not
• R Value
On an average, their installation charges costs $112
Where can you buy them?
You can buy most Home Depot doors from their online store. However, if the model's price does not include free home delivery, you will have to collect it from one of their partner stores located in your city. You can find details by entering your zip code on their online order form.
What did I like about this garage door?
I have decent knowledge about fixing doors and was searching for a non insulated almond garage door within $500. The Clopay Series 8ft x 7ft (Model # HDB_AL_Plain) met my requirements. In fact, I got more than expected. This model, having four plain windows, cost me $489, inclusive of home delivery costs.